Hello, my fellow bloggers and friends. I am too happy to share my feelings with you that My friend https://vjsadhak.wordpress.com/tag/nomination/ and https://harinapandya.com/2020/02/25/sunshine-blogger-award-3/ have nominated me for “Sunshine Blogger Award”. am thankful to WordPress and your for providing me such pleasure.
You both are a amazing writer and motivational too. Your Hindi is amazing and you know how to play with words, I appreciate and love that. If you haven’t followed me, I couldn’t have this nomination this soon. This is sweetest way for spreading love in the bloggers’ world. So, i appreciate the person who invented it as well. May you all stay blessed.
Sunshine Blogger Award
The Sunshine Blogger Award is an unofficial award, it’s just as important because it imitates the good impact we have on other people’s lives. It is necessary for the motivation and inspiration of bloggers.
Rules for the award :
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blogging sites.
- Answer their questions.
- Notify the nominees for their nomination through their blog or social media.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo.
- Ask questions to nominees.
My Answers to the Questions from:
1. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
I would love to be a kite, as it has the wholesome view of everything and then hits at the target.
2. What was the first ever creative effort that you remember really being proud of?
It was sewing my own frock without learning from anyone, at the age of 11 years, which gave me confidence in myself that if we make efforts in the right direction we can do anything.
3. If you could choose between true happiness, or a greater creative skills, what would you pick?
I would like to chose creative skills as this is the way which brings happiness to me.
4. Does politics have a place in the arts?
Yes, I feel politics effects the process and progress of arts as well.
5. What gets you out of bed in the morning?
My mother or my work.
6. Where and how do you do most of your writing?
Anywhere, but when my mind is not troubling me with overflow of thoughts.
7. What famous work do you wish you had created?
I wish to be best singer and writer!!
8. Is there anyone in the world that you actually hate?
No, I just hate the feeling of hatred, I believe we can bring the change with love and empathy and feeling of hate can ruin our thought process.
9. Where is the furthest you have been from home?
10. Would you prefer to wake up early, or stay up late?
😀 Yes I want to do that every day but do only a few times.
11. Who has been your greatest inspiration?
My parents and grand parents, who gave me all the freedom to explore the world and let my mind fly in every direction. Apart from that I believe that I can learn anything from anyone whether it is a kid or a famous person.
12. If you could give a new writer who was setting up a blog one piece of advice, what would it be?
I will just say that do not worry about the world and follow your heart, we can do anything under the sky, so this space is yours explore it. Only thing to be taken care of is do not harm or cheat anyone nor break the law.
13. What is your favorite sport?
My Questions to Nominees same as above. Please reply.
Some of my nominees, whom I believe are amazing writers, are as follows:
it was really tough to decide though so I am sorry for my fellow bloggars who write great but I could not mention their names.
- Sadhak from https://vjsadhak.wordpress.com/
- Harina Pandya from https://harinapandya.com/
- R.K. Karnani sir from https://rkkblog1951.wordpress.com/
- Jo from https://filmserial.home.blog/
- Richa Soni from richu1893.wordpress.com
- Madhusudan Sir from https://madhureo.com/
- Anna Waldherr from www.avoicereclaimed.com
- Bon Repos Gites from bonjourfrombrittany.wordpress.com
- Weedjee from weedjee.wordpress.com
- Oldbirdtravels from oldbirdtravelssolo.wordpress.com
- Macalder from macalderblog.wordpress.com
- Calmkate from aroused.blog
- RP R from rprakashrao.wordpress.com
- PAmit from pamit23.wordpress.com
- Padmajaramesh Ma’am from https://hindiforyou.wordpress.com