Josh Wenger / Nebraska Telecommunications
NU Athletic Communications
Nebraska will welcome fans to Memorial Stadium on Saturday afternoon for the annual Red-White Spring Game hosted by FNBO. About 46,500 tickets have been sold for the spring game and tickets are still available. Below is information for fans who attend the Red and White competition on Saturday, but the start is at 13:05
Ticket and gate information
- Fans are encouraged to buy mobile tickets for the game on Saturday. Tickets are $ 10 each and available at Huskers.com.
- On game day, tickets can still be purchased for $ 10 when purchased through Huskers.com and select mobile shipments. Tickets purchased in person at the ticket window on match day will be $ 20 each.
- The Athletic Ticket Office at Stadium Drive will open at 9 p.m. More ticket offices next to 10 and 21 will open at 9:30 p.m.
- You can buy tickets with credit / debit cards or cash.
- Fans are reminded to have access to their mobile tickets to the game before reaching the sides of the field. To make the process of entering Memorial Stadium as efficient as possible, fans are encouraged to access their ticket account and save their digital tickets in the Apple Wallet or Google Pay apps before arrival.
- Gates at the stadium will open at 11:30. Gates 1, 6, 8, 16 and 16a and 22 will be closed to access.
- Due to construction work, the footpath outside the northeast corner of the stadium will be closed. Some fans have to walk around South Stadium to get to their entrance gate.
- Re-entry will be allowed at the end of the third quarter. After that time, there will be no access to the Memorial Stadium.
- Fans are reminded that the University of Nebraska has a clear bagging policy for entering Memorial Stadium. For more information on clean bags and other game rules and procedures, please visit huskers.com/gameday.
Parking and transportation information
- There will be several cashier plots around the Memorial Stadium for fans. Plots on UNL campus, Haymarket Park and Pinnacle Bank Arena will all cost $ 10 each.
- All university plots open at 6 am and payment for those plots will only be by credit or debit card. (No cash)
- All Pinnacle Bank Arena-managed plots (holiday parking, PBA garage) open at 7 am and are cash only.
- All Haymarket Park Lots (19, 20, 21) open at 8 am and are cash only.
- Fans who have tickets to the 3:15 Nebraska baseball game with the Rutgers will be able to bet for free by showing the yard guards their pre-purchased ticket.
- All parking is generally entrance fee.
- Responsible tailgating will be enforced by the site guards.
- Please remember to travel lightly and that all bags, purses or carrying items must comply with the Memorial Stadium’s clear bag policy.
- The city’s big red speed train (StarTran) will not work before the spring game.
- The City of Lincoln Parking Services allows fans to book parking online for $ 8- $ 10 for the spring game. For locations and prices, visit parkandgo.org. Use the passport Area 90 to park at any meter all day for only $ 10. https://qrco.de/bcICCF This is available on the day of the spring game from 6: 00-18: 00. Download in the App Store, passportparking.com. When creating a new batch, use area 90. Parking meters are operated Monday to Saturday, from 8:00 to 18:00
- INS car park located west of Memorial Stadium on the 8thþ The street opens at 7 a.m. and costs $ 25 for guests. Cash and credit cards are accepted.
- To avoid traffic and parking challenges on game days, fans are encouraged to visit lincoln.ne.gov/closures or use the Waze mobile app.
Work files and media coverage
- Lists will be sold at the Memorial Stadium franchise for $ 1.
- Lists for the spring game will also be available online at Huskers.com later this week, can be downloaded from the official Huskers mobile app, and QR codes will be posted on Memorial Stadium to download the list.
- The Huskers Radio Network will provide radio coverage of the Red-White game nationwide and around the world through Huskers.com and the official Huskers app. Husker Sports Network’s coverage begins at 11 a.m. on Saturday. Greg Sharpe, Matt Davison, Jessica Coody and Jeremiah Sirles will cover the Red-White game on Huskers Radio Network.
- The game can be seen live on BTN starting at 13:00 Larry Punteney, Damon Benning and Meghan McKeown will be on duty for BTN.
Other game information
- The Husker Nation Pavilion will be set up on Stadium Drive on Saturday, starting at 11 a.m. The Husker Nation Pavilion will feature food vendors, inflatable boats, face painting, balloons and other interactive activities for fans of all ages. All Stadium Drive operations will be suspended at the start.
- The national anthem will be performed by nearly 100 barber shop singers selected from barbershops across eastern Nebraska. With them on the field will be 100 military veterans, active soldiers and nationalists with the American flag.
- It will be Pershing Rifle’s performance at half time.
- During the game, healthcare professionals will receive recognition. FNBO gave 3,000 tickets to the spring game to health workers in the area.
Other Husker events this weekend
- Nebraska baseball will host a three-game series with the Rutgers this weekend. Playing times at Hawks Stadium are 18:35 on Friday, 15:15 on Saturdays after the spring game and 12:05 on Sunday. Buy tickets in advance at Huskers.com to avoid the queue on game day and be guaranteed access to Hawks Field.
- The Nebraska tennis team will meet Illinois on Friday at 5 pm at the Dillon Tennis Center (FREE ACCESS).
- The Nebraska women’s soccer team will meet Colorado in a spring game at Hibner Stadium on Saturday night (FREE ADMISSION). The tournament starts at 19:00